- Добавил: zlidny
- Дата: 05/10/14, 14:46:19
- Просмотры: 516
- Отзывы: 0
Год выхода игры:
Жанр игры: Racing
Год выпуска: 2014
Жанр: Arcade / Racing (Cars)
Разработчик: Bugbear Entertainment
Издательство: Bugbear Entertainment
Сайт разработчика: www.bugbear.fi/
Язык интерфейса: Английский
√ Операционная система: Windows Vista,7,8,8.1
√ Процессор: AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHZ, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHZ
√ Оперативная память: 2 GB RAM
√ Видеокарта: DirectX 10.1 (AMD Radeon HD 6450, Nvidia GeForce GT 460) (Работает и на DX9)
√ Свободное место на жестком диске: 1 GB
Next Car Game - рабочее название нового рейсинга от студии Bugbear Entertainment. Игра возьмет лучшее от FlatOut и Destruction Derby, предложит онлайн-режим, апгрейд своего транспортного средства, навороченную физику и модель повреждений. В отличие от других рейсингов, машины в Next Car Game - это старые, залатанные и ржавые тачки.
We have just rolled out a hot fix, fixing a couple of critical issues found in the latest game version:
Players are now disconnected properly and not showing up in the next game as ghosts.
Stability control assist now works properly in multiplayer; other assists disabled for now.
Repeatedly clicking on servers in the server browser no longer crashes the game.
Countdown to multiplayer lobby no longer freezes to two seconds after a race.
The lobby status (RACE IN PROGRESS) is now shown in the server browser.
Amount of players in a single lobby is limited to 18 pending further optimization.
The latest game version is not compatible with the previous one, so please do update your game before playing multiplayer games. If necessary, please log out and then back in Steam to start the update process.
9 июля Hotfix Update
The latest update for Next Car Game is now available, change log below:
• Added Sandpit1 alternative route, both normal and reverse layouts.
• Increased steering angle and retuned controller settings. Especially gamepad and keyboard controllers should be more responsive now.
• Retuned all cars and suspension setups so that the cars would behave more realistically - with most suspension setups the cars now have a tendency to understeer while cornering unless grip is lost, at which point the cars will exhibit oversteer. However, except for the most extreme situations the oversteer should be manageable. In many cases different suspension setups now also have a significant effect on the car handling, so be sure to test them all to find your favorite!
• Increased tarmac and gravel friction.
• Reworked Stability Control profiles; the Full setting has more strength now while the Half setting should only counter for most serious errors by preventing from spinning out.
• Retuned brake balance for all brake kits to tame the tendency to spin out when braking while cornering.
• Implement a three second no-collision cooldown period for resetting the car.
• Increased player advantage in car-to-car collisions.
• Increased side and back strength for a number of vehicles.
• Increased wheel strength for 01_American (American Muscle) to prevent it detaching too easily.
• Reduced deform strength in minor impacts.
• Added a few aggressive AI profiles to the pack.
• Added Look Left and Look Right camera controls support for keyboard.
• Removed the obsolete Reverse Camera keybinding, should fix cases in which the Look Back button was not working when Reverse Camera was binded.
• Fixed an issue in which the vehicle strip in garage was out of screen boundaries when using extreme wide resolutions.
• Reduced vertical size of the launcher window to make it fit nicely on certain laptop screens.
• Set V-Sync to disabled by default.
As always, we'd love to hear your thoughts on the update!
0.176856 3 Июля
The first build on our new engine is out, and here's the change log:
• The alternative route on the new Sandpit1 does not exist.
• Rewrote the engine.
• Significantly simplified gameflow logic.
• Added support for data hotloading.
• Wrote a shiny new property editor.
• Removed a ton of old legacy code.
• Rewrote the effect system, note that certain effects are missing as of now.
• Added a launcher option to set grass rendering distance.
• Implemented LAN multiplayer for both race and derby, currently supports up 12 players. Please note that the performance of the server has a significant effect on the client's performance, and if the server is struggling you might experience additional lag on the clients. If you experiencing lag, it's recommended to lower the quality settings via the launcher.
• Added remapping support for XInput devices such as the X360 gamepad.
• Added D-pad and look-around support for DirectInput devices.
• Increased the amount of rebindable controls.
• Added analogue handbrake support.
• Added proper H-shifter support.
• Improved AI behavior to help it stay on track better.
• Added first draft of scoring events.
• Implemented new damage system based on tracking deform instead of impacts.
• Improved deformation to make the cars break apart in a more realistic manner.
• The car that is heavier and traveling faster will now have an advantage in collision.
• Fixed an issue where unlocked panels such as doors would not animate correctly.
• Added a placeholder smoke effect for the critically damaged engine state.
• Added a release state to all wheels so that they can be torn off.
• Implemented an improved camera system.
• Reworked all cameras, FOV, position, etc.
• Rewrote the user interface platform.
• Implemented new Replay user interface.
• Added a preliminary scoreboard to post-race.
• Improved the main Garage UI somewhat to enhance usability.
• Removed the vignette effect when getting damaged during gameplay.
• Added support for fetching Steam user name and avatar.
Vehicles and Upgrades:
• Added a new American Muscle car.
• Reworked engine upgrade parts to mimic real-life parts.
• Reworked the suspension setups for more authenticity.
• Added first upgrade part descriptions.
• Improved gamepad controller functionality.
• Switched Anti-Spin assist to an improved Stability Control assist.
• Added simulation of Ackermann steering geometry.
• Improved shifting center of mass calculation when vehicle is airborne.
• Improved simulation of viscous forces when driving on loose surfaces such as gravel.
• Added engine shake calculated from the piston movement to simulate engine rumble.
• Added support for turbochargers and superchargers, upgrade parts using this feature coming later.
• Improved suspension simulation; center of mass now affects suspension.
• Improved suspension geometry simulation.
• Improved weathers to give a better sense of light.
• Added a new Sandpit race track, still work-in-progress!
• Enhanced various bits and pieces of the existing tracks.